6.03.2008

Awards Assembly



Monday afternoon we went over to Sydni's awards assembly. It was fun to see all the kids get their awards for the year. Syd got her awards but my favorite was the chess tournament award. She tied for 5th place. Not too bad. She got a little medal and was pretty proud of herself. She has worked hard all year ong learning how to play, what all the pieces are worth and how they can move. She has had a great year with an amazing teacher. I couldn't have chosen a better teacher. She just can't leave until after Owen's through 2nd grade. I can't believe another school year has come and gone. Next year both my kids will be in school all day long. (This makes me feel a little old)

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

I am so impressed! I still can't play chess. Congrates Syd!

Rain and Kari said...

Way to go Syd, you are way ahead of me in chess, maybe you can teach me a bit at the campout this year.

K Lovell said...

YEAH Syd! I am proud of you. You are a good girl and a great student. I love you tons.

Beth said...

Way to go Syd!