5.14.2008

Where am I?

As I sit eating my breakfast (no one else home) I hear a noise upstairs. I didn't think much of it at first but then it didn't go away. As I stood at the bottom of the stairs I noticed I had a visitor.......





(I hope he doesn't hurt his little feet. Can birds hurt thier feet?)

I was brave and called Ken, luckily he was right outside, to come and rescue the bird and me. Well I guess he didn't learn the first time and came back again.............



This time I had to go open the window for him. Luckily I talked him into staying on one side of the room while I opened the window for him.

I guess I have another little project because he didn't come in through an open window!!! (and yes that is sunlight coming in through under the window.

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

When I was working downtown, I went in on a Saturday and was there by myself. And a bird came flying through the office! Freaked me out! He's cute....at least it isn't a rat!

Cooper Family said...

It's better than the cockroach we found last month!!!

Alesha said...

I would be so creeped out! I do not like birds! We had one in our fireplace last year, and I would jump evertime I heard it!