5.22.2008

Summer time...(almost)




I just wanted to post these pictures of Josh. They were taken last week when it was so warm outside. The kids put the sprinkler on for the first time this year.




This is what I feel I look like when I go to try on my swimsuit for the first time every year, just a little squishy in places. But there's nothing cuter than an almost two year olds body.


Sydni found a bag of Skittles and asked if she could have them. I told her she had to share. So these pictures are of her handing out the Skittles. It looks like ducks gathered around her for a taste of old stale bread.

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Oh to run around in nothing but our skivvys and to look that cute! I like to think that we are soft and pinchable for our honeys! Swim suit shopping is never fun.

K Lovell said...

That was a lot of fun last week thanks for having us over. If there is anyone who has a squishy bod it is me. Thanks for all the fun summer memories, I hope there are many more fun summer days.

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

I love your blog! How did you get that awesome background? It is so cute!

Karen and Guy Standing said...

Looking at the pictures of Josh was like looking in a mirror. I know, TMI. Cute post. Summer is the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Owen can come live with the Dino's and us Crazy girls any time...just send him on down...I am sure Whitters would love a Brother to boss and Claire would love someone else to push around. Cute post. Do come down and Visit. You and kirst and the kids should all ride down for the day...we can go to the museum and the wave pool!!! Yahoo!